Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Winner Is....



The two singer...... The costumes of most of the girls are Merdita since in days of old this town was in the Merdita region - now south of us. Under communism the Puke region was created. But a few of the girls were the Has dress. Some people have come from villages in that region which is east of us. I will note that it is very hot and they danced about 12:30 on a hot, sunny day!!!

Standing with one of the
dancers, her mom and sister. Mom was very proud of her and asked me to take pictures.




Boys are holding the banner in front of the school. ALL WERE SO VERY HAPPY. Everyone was hugging and loud shouts from joy!!


Banners advertising the competition....Still on the wall of the school.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Krasimir Todor said...

Thank to Mr. Benjamin for helping me acquire my VA Mortgage loan. It was great receiving my loan of $900,000 USD from this loan lender. My name is Krasimir Todor am Belgian. I got my loan from this reputable loan lender on the 20th of November 2019 and I want to quickly use this medium to tell everyone here that you can acquire any loan from this credible loan company. A VA loan lender is not easy to come by and it must be recommended by the Department of Veteran Affairs. Mr Benjamin will give you loans at low-interest rates of 2% rate and very fast. Get your loans at Email: 247officedept@gmail.com or on Whatsapp number: + 1-989-394-3740